- Ph.D. student at the Faculty of Technical Sciences,
University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
Мy adviser is Tibor Lukić, Ph.D
- M.Sc. degree in Applied Mathematics from the
Faculty of Science, University of Novi Sad, Serbia, 2016.
- B.Sc. degree in in Applied Mathematics from the
Faculty of Science, University of Novi Sad, Serbia, 2012.
- Tibor Lukić, Marina Marčeta, Discrete tomography reconstruction approaches, In Proceedings of the Second Conference on Mathematics in Engineering: Theory and Applications (META), Novi Sad, June 23-24th, 2017.
- Tibor Lukić, Marina Marčeta Gradient and Graph Cuts Based Method for Multi-level Discrete Tomography, Proceedings of Combinatorial
Image Analysis - 18th International Workshop (IWCIA), Plovdiv (BG)
- Nebojša M. Ralević, Dejan Ćebić, Marina Marčeta, An optimal sixteenth order family of methods for solving nonlinear equation and their basins of attraction, Journal Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (in process)
- Biljana Mihailović, Ljubo Nedović, Marina Marčeta, Dualnost realnih fazi mera, In Proceedings of the First Conference on Mathematics in Engineering: Theory and Applications (META), Novi Sad, March 4-6th. 2016.
Summer Schools and academic visits
- University of Szeged, Department of Image Processing and Computer Graphics, Szeged, April 2017.
- 24th Summer School on Image Processing, Szeged, Hungary, 7-16th July 2016.
- Train the Trainer event, TRAP Saint Petersburg, August 2014
- Intensive Course: Regular variation and application, Vrnjačka Banja, September 2014
- Days of Analyses Novi Sad, DANS, July 2014.
- The 99th European Study Group with Industry ESGI, Novi Sad, February 2014
- digital world-bring IT on, International seminar on IT, May 2013, Novi Sad
- Be creative-make a TOP model! International seminar on computer modeling, May 2012, Novi Sad
- Mobility in Smart Cities, International seminar on modeling and solving traffic problems, September 2012, Barcelona
- 2014-2017 Trainer and facilitator on various student conferences throughout Europe
- since 2014 - Teaching assistant at the Faculty of Technical Sciences,
University of Novi Sad, Serbia
- Digital image analysis
- Numerical mathematics