Logic and Applications 2016 (LAP 2016)
September 19-23, 2016, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The conference brings together researchers from various fields of logic with applications in computer science.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Formal systems of classical and non-classical logic;
- Category theory;
- Proof theory;
- Model theory;
- Lambda calculus;
- Type theory;
- Process algebras and calculi;
- Behavioural types;
- Systems of reasoning in the presence of incomplete, imprecise and/or contradictory information;
- Computational complexity;
- Interactive theorem provers;
Student sessions will be organized.
The first conference Proof Systems - Sustavi dokazivanja was held in Dubrovnik on June 28, 2012, co-located with the conference LICS 2012.
LAP 2013 was held in Dubrovnik, September 16 - 20, 2013.
LAP 2014 was held in Dubrovnik, September 22 - 26, 2014.
LAP 2015 was held in Dubrovnik, September 21 - 25, 2015.
Abstract Submission: June 1, 2016
Author Notification: June 25, 2016
Final version: July 5, 2016
Registration fee: 50 EUR.
It covers the booklet of abstracts. The registration fee is payable in cash upon arrival.
Authors should submit an abstract in LaTeX format, not exceeding three pages, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "LAP 2016".
List of participants
Programme in pdf
Booklet of abstracts in pdf.
IUC-Inter University Center Dubrovnik (see map)
- Zvonimir Šikić, University of Zagreb
- Andre Scedrov, University of Pennsylvania
- Silvia Ghilezan, University of Novi Sad
- Zoran Ognjanović, Mathematical Institute SANU, Belgrade
- Thomas Studer, University of Bern