11th Annual Workshop on Numerical Methods for Problems with Layer Phenomena
Thursday, 20th - Friday, 21st March 2014
The aim of the workshop is to bring together people, in the mathematics and general scientific community, who have particular interests in the development and applications of numerical methods for problems that exhibit layer phenomena, such as boundary/interior layers in fluid flow and other applications.
The previous meeting in this series was 10th Annual Workshop on Numerical Methods for Problems with Layer Phenomena 2013.
For the information about visa regime please visit: Visa regime for entering Serbia. The orginazers will provide an invitation letter upon request.
- There is no registration fee; tea and coffee will be provided. Lunch each day will be at the participants' expense.
- A number of rooms (at a special price) has been reserved at the hotel Voyager. Each participant may reserve a room by sending an e-mail to the hotel's staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants coming by plane to Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport can make transfer arrangements to arrive to Novi Sad by KI-KI d.o.o.
- If you need any further assistance please contact local organizers.
The deadline for registration is February 20, 2014.
If you are interested in participating, please email Ljiljana Teofanov (at email@example.com) with your name and affiliation by this date. If you wish to give a talk, please include the title and abstract (if possible) in your registration e-mail.
Submission of Abstracts
Each speaker is invited to submit an abstract of his/her talk. A collection of (extended) abstracts will be published by the beginning of the workshop. The abstracts are invited to be submitted as LaTeX files, whose length including figures and references should not exceed 2 pages. LaTeX files to prepare your abstract may be found here: Sample abstract, LaTeX document-class file (right click and choose Save Link As...).
- Mirjana Brdar, Faculty of Technology, Serbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mario Cekić, University of Novi Sad, Serbia (email@example.com)
- Sebastian Franz, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alan Hegarty, University of Limerick, Ireland (Alan.Hegarty@ul.ie)
- Natalia Kopteva, University of Strathclyde, UK (email@example.com)
- Torsten Linss, FernUniversität in Hagen, Germany (torsten.linss@FernUni-Hagen.de)
- Lars Ludwig, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Niall Madden, National University of Ireland, Ireland (email@example.com)
- Miljenko Marušić, University of Zagreb, Croatia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nhan Anh Thai, NUI Galway, Ireland (A.NHAN1@nuigalway.ie)
- Nikolay Nefedov, Moscow State University, Russia (email@example.com)
- Eugene O'Riordan, Dublin City University, Ireland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Goran Radojev, University of Novi Sad, Serbia (email@example.com)
- Hans-Goerg Roos, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Stephen Russell, NUI Galway, Ireland (email@example.com)
- Martin Stynes, National University of Ireland, Ireland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ljiljana Teofanov, University of Novi Sad, Serbia (email@example.com)
- Lutz Tobiska, Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Srđan Trifunović, , University of Novi Sad, Serbia (email@example.com)
- Catherine Timoney, University of Limerick, Ireland (Catherine.Timoney@ul.ie)
- Zorica Uzelac, University of Novi Sad, Serbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Relja Vulanović, Kent State University at Stark, U.S.A. (email@example.com)
- Vladimir Volkov, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Christos Xenophontos, University of Cyprus, Cyprus (email@example.com)
- Helena Zarin, University of Novi Sad, Serbia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Zorica Uzelac (email@example.com), Ljiljana Teofanov (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Helena Zarin (email@example.com)