Logic and Applications (LAP)
The conference brings together researchers from various fields of logic with applications in computer science.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Formal systems of classical and non-classical logic;
- Category theory;
- Proof theory;
- Model theory;
- Set theory;
- Type theory;
- Lambda calculus;
- Process algebras and calculi;
- Behavioural types;
- Systems of reasoning in the presence of incomplete, imprecise and/or contradictory information;
- Computational complexity;
- Interactive theorem provers;
LAP 2019 will be held in Dubrovnik, September 23 - 27, 2019.
The first conference Proof Systems - Sustavi dokazivanja was held in Dubrovnik on June 28, 2012, co-located with the conference LICS 2012.
LAP 2013 was held in Dubrovnik, September 16 - 20, 2013.
LAP 2014 was held in Dubrovnik, September 22 - 26, 2014.
LAP 2015 was held in Dubrovnik, September 21 - 25, 2015.
LAP 2016 was held in Dubrovnik, September 19 - 23, 2016.
LAP 2017 was held in Dubrovnik, September 18 - 22, 2017.
LAP 2018 was held in Dubrovnik, September 24 - 28, 2018.