Logic and Applications 2020 (LAP 2020)
September 21-25, 2020, Dubrovnik, Croatia
The meeting is planned to be hybrid, combining talks of participants at the venue and online participants (information as of August 18, 2020).
The LAP conference brings together researchers from various fields of logic with applications in computer science.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Formal systems of classical and non-classical logic;
- Category theory;
- Proof theory;
- Model theory;
- Set theory;
- Type theory;
- Lambda calculus;
- Process algebras and calculi;
- Behavioural types;
- Systems of reasoning in the presence of incomplete, imprecise and/or contradictory information;
- Computational complexity;
- Interactive theorem provers;
- Security and Privacy.
Student sessions will be organized.
LAP 2020 includes a satellite workshop Formal Reasoning and Semantics - FORMALS 2020, as a part of a research project supported by Croatian Science Foundation (UIP-2017-05-9219). Information about the workshop can be found here.
The first conference Proof Systems - Sustavi dokazivanja was held in Dubrovnik on June 28, 2012, co-located with the conference LICS 2012.
LAP 2013 was held in Dubrovnik, September 16 - 20, 2013.
LAP 2014 was held in Dubrovnik, September 22 - 26, 2014.
LAP 2015 was held in Dubrovnik, September 21 - 25, 2015.
LAP 2016 was held in Dubrovnik, September 19 - 23, 2016.
LAP 2017 was held in Dubrovnik, September 18 - 22, 2017.
LAP 2018 was held in Dubrovnik, September 24 - 28, 2018.
LAP 2019 was held in Dubrovnik, September 23 - 27, 2019.
Abstract Submission: June 15, 2020
Author Notification: July 1, 2020
July 8 September 1, 2020
- 50 EUR per participant for participation in person, this registration fee is payable in cash upon arrival.
- 40 EUR per paper for online participation, instruction for payment to IUC can be found here.
For more information about registration payment contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee covers the rental of the classroom and online devices.
Authors should submit an abstract in LaTeX format, not exceeding three pages, to email@example.com with the subject "LAP 2020". Template
Book of Abstracts
IUC-Inter University Center Dubrovnik (see map)
- Zvonimir Šikić, University of Zagreb
- Andre Scedrov, University of Pennsylvania
- Silvia Ghilezan, University of Novi Sad
- Zoran Ognjanović, Mathematical Institute SANU, Belgrade
- Thomas Studer, University of Bern